bashing

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bashing
From: ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 06:38:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To everyone,
            We miss the point. It does not matter if the part is made in
the U.K., {I can remember in this business when you did not want any part
made in the U.K.-remeber British Leyland of the 70's} Mexico, China,
Brazil, or here in the US. What matters is the quality of the part and that
is dictated by the party ordering the part. If you accept poor quality
parts or work that is what you will get. We as a people seem to accept poor
craftmenship, rude sales people, and "take it or leave it" attitudes from
large corporations as the norm. I prefer to pay for quality, support my
small local businesses, who support me.

Ralph Steinberg
owner of a small repair shop cloverleaf auto service [you can check us out
at www. cloverleaf-auto.com]
59 mga twin cam, 57 kx140fhc, 54 xk120ots