Re: SPRITE Newsletters

To: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SPRITE Newsletters
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:30:34 -0500
Cc: <dr.moses@juno.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
How about getting Rick to sell copies of all back issues in volumes for a
fundraiser for the newsletter and Sprite Spree.  An index could be added
also to help find tech articles and the like.

It wouldn't have to be anything fancier than one or two years worth of
issues in a simple 3 ring folder.  Once an original set is made, they could
be taken to Kinkos, run through a high speed copier, and send out a cost
plus basis, It shouldn't be very expensive at all.

I'm sure that others would volunteer to do the work so Rick wouldn't have to
do it (I'll help).

Patton