Club Contact Info

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Club Contact Info
From: Reid Trummel <rtrummel@san.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:46:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

Seems that my post of yesterday ("The time has come...for what?") has
resulted in a lot of interest in joining the Austin-Healey Club USA
(thank you!), so here is the contact info that many of you requested:

GOOD:

Call toll-free 1-888-4AHCUSA and leave a message with your name and
mailing address.  You will receive an application in the mail.

BETTER:

E-mail our Membership Director, Mark Allen, and Mark will e-mail you
back some info:  marka@healey.org

BEST:

Send $35 (check or credit card info) to:
Austin-Healey Club USA
PO Box 802
Plesanton CA  94566
(Note that those using credit cards can just e-mail their credit card
info to Mark and you'll be signed up immediately.)

Thanks again to all who expressed interest.  We're a lot stronger when
we join together, and if your club membership is half as valuable for
you as it has been for me, it will be the best $35 you ever spent on the
hobby!

Cheers!
Reid Trummel
President, Austin-Healey Club USA