Re: Parts from AH Spares

To: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Parts from AH Spares
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 21:51:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have, usual disclaimer.  My price was 33quid for air (UPS?) to Canada. As
for timing, if it is in stock they are very good.  My suggestion is to
order quite a bit at one time as the freight costs decrease proportionally.
 Would I buy again, Yes, but I will work with other Healey club members to
combine orders to keep freight in line.

Or, you could go to Britain or twist your relations arm to come here and
bring them back yourself.  I stop at mentioning Mother's-in-law.

Cheers,
Martyn

59 frog (with new AH rear patch panel) and 62 Midget (without)