Sprite Rush Pics

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Rush Pics
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 15:16:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

You can find all 60 of the individual photos Kevin Valentine took at Sprite
Rush on PDLJMPR (in pages of ten photos - sorry about the download time) -
I wanted to get them up for now and will redo how they are accessed later.
I think Rick Moses can get actual copies for anyone who is interested in
any of them (at least that's what I heard).

I would like to put names/city/state/model year with each photo - please
send an e-mail regarding any you can help identify in the following format
example - thanks:

Rush01 - Frank Clarici - Tom's River, NJ - 1960 Sprite

Also, anyone else with Sprite Rush stories/photos, please submit them ASAP
so I can put out the new issue.

Thanks,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR