Two Favors

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Two Favors
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:16:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have two favors to ask the list . First : I just bought an
original Donald Healey Motor CO. hard top for my
Bugeye . All of the weather stripping and rubber seals
are shot . Do any of you folks know of a source (here
or in England) for quality replacement seals ?
Second : I'm at the body work stage of the restoration .
I need an old "JUNK" aftermarket steering wheel to use
in place of my newly restored MK.1 Wheel . Of course
I will pay any shipping and would return it when done.
Or I would buy it outright (for a small price). Let me
know if you can help .
                              Thanks in advance,
                                                         Mark Hanna
                                                         AN5L/13731