wiring harness

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: wiring harness
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:05:39 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
I have a question about the horn wiring harness-after  the wheel arch( there
were 2 "p" clips to attach it to that, supposedly it attaches to the
radiator with 2 more"p" clips. I can't figure out how, unless they mean the
bracket for the radiator thru the same holes the brackt for the fresh air
hose uses to attach to the radiator bracket?And also do the harness and
water temp sensor wire both run thru the large clip for the fresh air
hose.(the big black one that also screws to the wheel arch) Trying to run
both harness wire and temp gauge sensor wire behind it seems like a real
setup to scratch a lot of paint of. thanks, Carol. '59 Bugeye.