bugeye brakes

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: bugeye brakes
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:59:36 -0700
Cc: <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
Yes I'm still working on the brakes. Since I suspected a leak in the MC I
sent it back to Apple Hydraulics, who exchanged it for me. (I hadis
resleeved last fall-but only installed it a while ago ). The more I look at
the pushrod adjuster nut and the pedaladjusternut, the less I understand how
it works. To me you don't need to do anything with the pushrod nut, because
if you don't get the play you want, you just screw out the pedal nut.I know
I'm missing something here, but I don't get it. Help!!!Carol '59 Bugeye.