Re: Looking for an old Road 'n Track

To: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for an old Road 'n Track
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:38:56 -0400
Cc: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
George,

Not just any old Road and Track. It magazines. It has a yellow Lotus Elite
on the cover. The inside of the cover has a Sprite ad. On page 22 is the
Bugeye road test. On the inside back cover is an ad for the Judson
Supercharger. Mine is in perfect condition. I bought it about 16 years ago
in a mall. It was buried in a pile of old magazines. I bought that, the
November 1962 Road and Track (It has the first MG-B road test) and the June
1961 R & T (it has the wierdest Bugeye picture ever, it has a corvette
engine in it.) all for $ 3.00.

Good Luck in your search.

Bill Schickling