Re: No LBC - VW content, though

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No LBC - VW content, though
From: dingram@tnet.net (DOUG INGRAM)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 22:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I found it interesting that some of these old creations are still around.
Those of us who remember the 60s will recall many different variations on
this theme, such as putting the top half of an Ford Anglia up there, or a
top half of another VW van. I thought that they would have all been
relegated to a role as chicken coops on former communes!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
58 Bugeye
AN5L/636