Conclave 98 Update

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Conclave 98 Update
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 06:21:54 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've updated the Conclave 98 Web Site with a couple of new pages.  I've added
a page for the Conclave Pinewood Derby participants which provides the rules
and regulations for the Children & Adult, Stock & Nasty Boy classes.  I'm
having fun creating animations so if nothing else go look at the construction
of a Pinewood Derby car.  This is always a fun event Conclave and takes us
back to the Scouting and Indian Guide days when we use to compete at a high
level for those Blue Ribbons.  Conclave is only about ten weeks away so start
working on those PW cars for the big "Gravity Go".
  I've also added a Guest Book that will give me some idea of who is going to
the Site.  After you fill in the registration and click on the submit  button
it  takes you to a neat search page that has thousands of links to just about
anything you might what to look up.  I spent about an hour looking for sites
from die cast toys to used cars and lots of things in between.  Give it a try.
I saved the page to my PFC for future reference.
Just cut and paste the following URL address and wander around:

http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

While your there you might as well order a Conclave 98 / DMH Grille Badge
while they are still available.  We should have the first samples back next
week for approval and then the production starts.  We should be able to start
shipping by the end of June.

Get the cars out and start enjoying the Sunshine

Ron Mitchell
Web Master, Conclave 98 Update
Ortonville, Michigan