TOP 10 - Activities

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TOP 10 - Activities
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 20:29:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
slated for the 40th Anniversary Gala Gathering:

10.  Drinking!
 9.   Sleeping it off
 8.   Car cover folding
 7.   Looking for lost camera
 6.   Using motel towels to wash your car.
 5.   Checking index in Gideon's Bible for passage abut auto repair.
 4.   Making fun of Big Healeys
 3.   Trying to convince everyone that "I did all the work myself."
 2.   Pennsylvanin-Dutch Clog dancing.
 1.   Staring at funny little British cars!

Done by Reid Trummel for SPRITE Newsletters.

YO!  I might be tied up for the week so you keep on sending those
e-mails.  SEE YOU ALL at the RUSH!!!

I would have brough 5 Sprites but we got as far at the bracket attachment
for the radius arm  on # 5 and yours truly took them off the body and
placed 'em in some secret place, "just so I could find them when I needed
them."   With luck the other 4 will make it.  YOU ALL supply the other 96
so I can have my dream come true.  (100 running Sprites!?!?!?)

(888) 5 SPRITE