Re: roller release bearing

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: roller release bearing
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:07:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin, I got mine from a company called the Winner's circle, they
specialize in performance goodies
for spridgets. Th phone number is  1-216-333-4666   they are located at
19144 detroit rd.   in rocky river, ohio 44116
I would imagine, they'd send you a catalog if you wanted one...
   Has anyone else tried one of those  $25 roller release bearings ?  I
have heard that one guy didn't have a good
experience , but that was only 3rd hand info. Anyone with first hand exp
?

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget