wiring harness Bugeye

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: wiring harness Bugeye
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@giex.coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 17:21:09 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Oke, next question. I was looking at the harness coming from the back, and
there are fold over taps until you come up over to just about the wheel arch
and then there is nothing until you get to underneath the dash ( the back
side of the A post I guess) and there is one more, before that parts clips
on to the main harness coming out of the firewall grommet. Where exactly
does it run from the wheel arch to the front? Does it just lay on the floor
underneath the carpet?Behind the panels on the side seems a little too
bulky. Carol '59 Bugeye