Re: Too much smoke

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Too much smoke
From: Dave <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 17:30:59 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 05:34 PM 5/3/98 -0400, Frank Clarici wrote:

>Oil smoke hangs around.
Frank,
 I removed the PCV and plugged the manifold but
the smoke never disappears it just keeps building up and takes
10 min. or more to clear (with a good wind).
It sounds like I'm due to check the compression ? Would this tell me
if I have a ring problem ? Bad valve seals ? Where else could oil get in
the system ?

Thanks
Dave