I've heard it all now

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I've heard it all now
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 20:07:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

I just finished reading my favorite "British Car Magazine" and was reading about
cleaning up the car for a car show.
Well now I know how to polish my radiator hoses!!!!
Do people really do this? Tell me it ain't so!
Are these those same people that clean their tire treads with a tooth brush?
If I want shinney radiator hoses, I'll just wipe the oil off them with a rag.
I'll be real lucky to get 3 Sprites and the A40 washed  let alone waxed,
amouralled, and vacuumed before I leave for Sprite Rush. They are what they
are.......CARS!!!!

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs