Re: BugEye Bonnet

To: jburruso@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: BugEye Bonnet
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 16:42:21 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have never seen a good fitting fiber glass bonnet that came directly from a
supplier, most need many months or years of body work (not just hours)
>From experience the Winners circle bonnet was absolute trash, what he says and
what he sends are 2 totally different bonnets!!! I was told it mounted either
way, sure it does with through bolts!!
After paying about $500 for one, I had trouble getting $100 for it, it was that
bad.
The sides stuck out a few inches, it was too long, and just junk. I believe the
used a steel bonnet as a mold and just covered it in spray chop fiberglass, this
would explain the too wide and too long.

Good luck in your search, I was burned bad.

Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs
3 Sprites, an Austin A40, and an Austin Mini all on the road.
1 Jaguar XJ6 family car,  1 Racer Midget project , &  2 Parts Spridgets
Check out my home page at           http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut