Re: Sprite Rush sign

To: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Rush sign
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 22:05:40 +0000
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Amy,

Just got in from cold country.  We in California drive to our cold
country, Yeah I know we're spoiled.  We were in Yosemite all day.  The
view was great nothing but canyons of snow, carved by the plow,  I
forgot about those.  Felt like we were in a tunnel, it was taller than
the Jeep.  Only three months to go till spring up there.

I really like your sign.  I only hope mine comes out as nice as yours,
(I may just use yours).   Hope to see you there.

Rick