Spec Sprite Proposal

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spec Sprite Proposal
From: Rich.A.Wagner@mcdermott.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 9:04:00 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A proposed spec sprite race class appeared in the current MiniMania sprite
sale
flyer as well as on their web page.  The intent is to keep costs low and
with a
few exceptions (e.g.. locked rear end and cut down windshield), the car
could
still be streetable.  The only significant engine mod allowed is a Kent 276
cam
- 8.8 compression, stock carbs and no head modifications.  How does this
proposal differ from the improved touring D rules for a spridget?

Rich Wagner
74 midget
90 miata (I know it's heresy and might get me thrown off the list)