Re: clutch question

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: clutch question
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 00:35:12 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Unfortunately, yes - you do have to remove the engine to change the clutch.

Before you do so, you might want to check the clutch diagnonosis tech note
at http://www.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/goblins/tech/clutch.htm

This checklist was provided by Bob Gill of Gillspeed; sadly Bob passed away
a couple of months ago and Gillspeed has closed down.

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Watsons Creek Vineyard                     http://www.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg