Re: LBC wire?

To: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Subject: Re: LBC wire?
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 08:19:29 +0000
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Christopher,

I just went through this on the Bugeye,  We have many wire suppliers
here in the state that will be glad to order special colors for Beldon
wire.  But Min. quanity is a roll of 500'.  That's enough for a whole
bunch of bugeyes.  Plus, there is several colors on them to order.  It's
not too expensive, about twenty dollars a roll.  I took the easier route
and bought the wiring harness from Moss.  This time the quality was very
good.  It came in a cloth jacket mfg in England.  If you are having
wiring problems I recomend replacement.  The cloth insulation in the
early sixty's wasn't too good, it tends to crack with age.  My harness
did a complete melt down, all I have left is some front end wiring.
Hope this helps, Just my opinion.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye lic "AHFROG")

http://www.softcom.net/users/walters