Re: Mk IV rollbars

To: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@shianet.org>
Subject: Re: Mk IV rollbars
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 11:34:58 -0800
Cc: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>, Craig Soich <casoich@sgi.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike Ellsworth wrote:

Mike,
Have had a couple done in the past. They modifyed the original by
cutting a circle around the bars at the point it comes thru the cover
and
sewing in a new pc that is forms a sleevelike device with bungee sewn
into the top so when installed it ties tight with the bungee around the
bar
itself and becomes watertight,also. Looks quite decent and didn't cost a
whole lot
either
Regards
Alan