Re: mini mania or rivergate

To: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: mini mania or rivergate
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 10:45:43 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Patton Dickson wrote:

> Is there any difference in order the 5-speed from Mini Mania over
> rivergate.  Is it cheaper or the same price from Mini Mania, does the
> Mini Mania kit have all the assessors, or is it just the basic kit.

As of recently, I always recommended Rivergate, since I believe in
eliminating the middle man and the RG kit is cheaper.  But in the last MM
flyer, they advertised some special deal for getting a trade-in refund for
your ribcase, that might be interesting, I don't remember all the details.
Bill Perry's phone tech support can come in handy, but I guess he would
provide that for MM customers too?

                                                           '67 Sprite