Re: Bugeye Door Panels

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Door Panels
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 16:40:34 -0800
Cc: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff...

The "embossed" effect on the door panels was created by the metal bar at
the top of the pocket, and the thin masonite-like material laid on the
pocket.  The metal bar at the top was 5/16" of an inch in width, and the
laid on portion was 1 3/4" in width all the way around.

If you or anyone else needs a pattern of this piece, just e-mail me an
address.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California