RE: CD-ROM MANUAL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: CD-ROM MANUAL
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 19:17:34 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff

The way they put it in their add is you print the page of interest in the
house and take the peice of paper to the garage with you, leaving the computer
in the house.  But now that you mention it I have an extra computer and could
put it in the garage. If I had a manual on CD-ROM I would consider it. They
make these soft clear plastic covers for keyboards that are used in an
industrial setting.  They are not too good for typing by o.k. for just making
menu selections, etc.

Larry