Re: Cleaning carburettors

To: jphender@inav.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning carburettors
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:39:58 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I usually use "carb cleaner" :-)

Seriously, it is available in either spray or dip form from almost any auto
parts store under "carburetor" or "choke cleaner".  It doesn't seem like the
dip stuff works very well anymore.  Does anyone know a company that makes
good dip carb cleaner?  Seems like that nasty dichloromethane was what used
to make it work so well.  Every once in a while I still find spray carb
cleaner with dichloromethane in it - usually on a big sale.

Les Myer