[Spits] Spitfire Pertronix

Subject: [Spits] Spitfire Pertronix
From: ebutschek at austin.rr.com (Eric Butschek)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:45:22 -0500
Doug, you must figure out which distributor you have.. It could be an a/c
delco or a lucas, or who knows, a Msd?

it has an advance unit of some sort, or wouldn't run at all..

then you can tell what to do.  the pertronix simply changes it from points
to electronic...

your Missing problem is most likely elsewhere ...

Eric, Austin Tx
'78 1500