Re: [Spits] Still a few

To: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Still a few
From: Berger Bob <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:16:21 -0500
I'm still on the list. I have had my '78 for 20 years now and after installing
new 350# springs with the intent of lowering the front 1" I have found that
the passenger side is front is too low. I spent today with a friend measuring
everything and trying to figure out what I need to do.

Bob Berger
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2011, at 6:24 PM, Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net> wrote:

> The fuel line goes up the left side frame rail.  The vent goes down the
right side rail.

> Roger Elliott.
>
> On 3/20/2011 2:50 PM, Charles Reid wrote:
>> There are still a few of us lurking about, although I haven't seen many
posts
>> recently.  I have a 1980 Spit in the middle of a 10 year restoration.  It
>> seems like that long anyway.  I'm currently working on replacing the brake
>> pipes.  the rears are finished and the fronts are barely started.  The
fuel
>> lines will be next.  I think the 1980 had two lines (fuel and vent)
running

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/elliottr@rmi.net