[Spits] Differential Installation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Differential Installation
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:20:22 -0800 (PST)
Fellow Listers;
I am in the process of installing a used Diff in my '77 Spitfire....and it's
quite the job.  I have been able to get the rear mount in (the long bolt), but
I'm having some trouble getting the front mounts to bolt up.
I am installing polyurethane bushings in this install, so I'm sure the reduced
pliability of these bushings are contributing to this problem.
I wanted to solicit any tips/advice on this install....anyone "been there,
done that" and having any useful information?
Thanks for you help,
Matt Milkevitch'77 SpitfireWillow Grove, PA