[Spits] Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Spits] Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:47:12 -0800
Merry Christmas to all fellow Spit-sters and your families.

May your Spit projects all be successful.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe holiday, followed by a magnificent
year of abundant health, safety,  successes and prosperity.

May those of us currently un-employed (myself among them) find the jobs of
our dreams, or at last well-paying ones in which we can excel.

Most importantly, have fun and be safe.

Nick Moseley, NASS #278,

76-81 Spits, GT 6,  Metro Vancouver B.C.