Re: [Spits] >>NASS Help please: ignition

To: "'Nick Moseley'" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spits] >>NASS Help please: ignition
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:34:53 -0700
Nick,
The car will run with that gear positioned in any of the 360 degrees so long
as you have the plug wires also positioned so that when #1 fires it is going
to #1 plug.

You can move the gear by using a large flat blade screwdriver and spinning
the gear out.  It will move a few degrees before it disengages the cam gear
so it is imperative that you allow for that movement when you begin the
process of finding the correct location.  The correct position for number
one plug wire is 10:00 o'clock on the distributor.

I hope this helps.

Joe