Re: [Spits] Grommets

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <ljvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Grommets
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:46:57 +0100

The heater drain flap is a push-fit into a slot in the bodywork, there
should be no need for glue.
As far as I am aware, the flap has not been reproduced by any manufacturer,
at least not on the British side of the Atlantic. I have the flaps earmarked
as a new product for this winter, let me know if you find a source in the
meantime as I've no desire to invest time and money in re-inventing the
wheel! Buying a few hundred at a time from another supplier would be a
better option than commissioning a batch of thousands,
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232