[Spits] Warning - major commercial content

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] Warning - major commercial content
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:46:06 -0400
Greetings list.  We just bought a load of Spitfires and stuff.  (stuff
is good).  All items were stored inside in dry storage for the past 20
years.  Some objects of interest are;
1978 J type OD trans - gears appear good and all parts are present
1 HS2 carb set for '67 on Spit - carbs, linkage and manifold.  Carbs
appear to have been rebuilt and never run.
1 NEW 1500 short block - block, rods, pistons and crank. We brought a
100 of these into the country about 1986. This is one of them. Still in
the original factory packing!
1974 Spit w/33K miles. White and overdrive. Body is extremely solid.
Good floors and trunk  floor. Sitting since driven to its parking place
in 1991. We put gas in carb float bowl and it started first time.

Details on request.  NASS first (eBay second) Thanks for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net