Re: [Spits] Gas Prices

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>, <jimmuller@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spits] Gas Prices
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:34:22 -0700
It has nothing to do with the completion of the big dig.  In fact that may
have actually added to the problem since people driving into the tunnels
often get distracted by stuff falling off the ceiling.

I think it has more to do with the Red Sox winning the world series twice in
a decade after such a long wait.  The monkey is now off their backs so the
population is now much more "mellow"  :)

Joe