Re: [Spits] Gas Prices

To: "Stasyszen, Jerry" <JStasyszen@odmhsas.org>, "SpitfirePat"
Subject: Re: [Spits] Gas Prices
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:20:52 -0000
Jerry Stasyszen wrote:

> Actually, in Oklahoma City USA we are paying 3.02 per gallon. And, while gas
> may be equivalent to 8.02 per gallon in the UK you cannot walk across the US
> in a day or two like you can in England.

Well, you could cover the greatest width of England from Land's End to
Broadstairsdon't in 48 hours
(364 miles) non-stop at 7.5mph, . But if you wanted to include the UK, that
brings Northern Ireland
into the equation and also includes a 30 mile swim across the Irish sea. Yes, I
guess you could do
that extra bit in 3 days providing you emulated a rather famous person from
Galilee?

So, one has touched on politics, now religion - so it only leaves **x to be
reviewed.

Jonmac