[Spits] Anyone have an extra 1147cc head for a '65 Spitfire they'd

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] Anyone have an extra 1147cc head for a '65 Spitfire they'd
From: "Jason Wolff" <jwolff3@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:48:58 -0400
I just heard from the machine shop that my head is cracked and had been
cracked and welded and also shaved in the past (I was aware of it having
been shaved, but had assumed to raise compression) and is pretty much trash
now. I do have a spare 1500 engine and transmission (minus carbs and intake
and exhaust manifolds), but would prefer to stick with the original setup.
I'm in Northern VA and the car is in Western MD near Cumberland.
Thanks,

Jason