[Spits] On the block once again.

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] On the block once again.
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:27:56 -0500
Greetings, All.

You've all seen this ad before.  I'm hoping to sell a '71 GT6 project car.
I bought this car about 7 years ago to save it from the scrap pile, and
haven't done anything with it.  The car is mostly there.  The engine and
transmission are not original, but it ran when I bought it (I actually drove
it around the block with no brakes.  Dumb.)  It has the seats and some
carpet, but will need to be completely redone.  The body is quite rough.
Plan on rockers, floors, and rear wings for sure.  The doors are decent.
The bonnet has some bondo, but I'm not sure how much.  The glass is all
there.  It has a clean, correct non-salvage Minnesota title.  I paid $500
for the car, and would like that out of it.  Make me an offer and we can go
from there.

The car is in storage in Mankato, MN.  I currently live in the Oklahoma City
area.  I don't have any current pictures.  I do have old pictures from when
I bought it, but they really don't show it accurately.  Since they were
taken I've stripped out the interior, dug big holes in the rusted areas, and
removed the bolt on wire wheels.  Make no mistake, this car is ROUGH, but in
the right hands it could be restored.  I hate to just part it out or junk
it.  Help me find it a good home.

Bill Gingerich

Nass #133

Newalla, OK