[Spit] [SPIT] Spitfire Wheels (5) free! + 3 other wheels to trade ?

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spit] [SPIT] Spitfire Wheels (5) free! + 3 other wheels to trade ?
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 12:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
I have 5 wheels off my old Spitfire that need to go
ASAP. 5 Total, have rotten tires mounted. Surface rust
on some but just need blasting/paint. I think they are
all 13x4.5". I also have 3 GOOD wheels that came on
current car, 2 are 13x5 and the other is a spare that
is 13x4.5". I'd like to at least trade the 3 good ones
for something.

Come get them in the next few days or they go to the
dump.

My car is also still for sale. 1975 model, email for
pics. Will consider an intersting trade.

Email ssracing@bellsouth.net only or call 404-285-5026
for directions. Located in 30134.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

===     http://www.vtr.org