Re: Camber Compensators & Joe Bashing

To: Nolan <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: Camber Compensators & Joe Bashing
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 05:37:57 -0800 (PST)
What have we missed? Our yahoo account had been hackin
into by someone from China and we've had no spitlist
mail for almost two weeks.... Only stuff we got was
spam email's.......

We caught a little about spring sag.... bought a new
one a few years ago and now Christine is back sagging
on the drivers side.... I told Henry he needs to lose
weight! Don't know what the fix is.... have been
talking about making a helper spring out of a dodge
truck rear leaf spring.... but that would be quite a
task....

Thanks to all that helped on the carb problem! Got it
running good just in time for winter! Wish Canada
would keep their cold air up there!

It's a sad day if someone has jumped on Joe..... Not
many have added as much in the guidance of spitty
hobby as Joe,Paul T, and Nolan....

Donald & Henry Stike