Buying and selling cars and spare parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Buying and selling cars and spare parts
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:19:50 +0100
Dear All,

This is a shameless plug for another mailing list, so if you are not
interested, please accept my apologies for troubling you, and hit
"delete" now...

Triumph Car Ads is a long-established mailing list which provides a
venue for "FOR SALE" and "WANTED" ads for Triumph cars and spare parts,
as well as a forum where you can seek and give guidance on finding that
rare car or sourcing that elusive spare part.   The list is open equally
to private individuals and to dealers, and has been rather quiet of
late, so we are currently having a bit of a recruitment drive.

If you would like to join, simply send a blank e-mail to:
        <triumphcarads-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
or click on the link at: