Re: [TR] Spax Koni Monroe

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Spax Koni Monroe
From: Larry Vaughan <ljvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:05:12 -0500
The Spax dampers with adjustable spring seat are good for the short, so
called, competition springs. About 2" adjustment if you are too low. The
sparks should come from the back of the frame if you are into that.
What I would like to know is the rebound effect of the Spax when you
increase the stiffness.
Larry

===     http://www.vtr.org