looking for parts

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for parts
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:47:35 -0600
Hello,

I am looking for an intake manifold for a 1500cc engine.
I am planning to setup a fuel injection system, I got some injector this
morning from my nice mechanic (our of a dodge neon), but I am now in
need of intake manifold to mount them on (with or without carburetor, it
could be a Stromberg manifold, a SU manifold or a weber manifold, it
does not matter that much as I will need to mount a throttle boddy on
top of it)...

Thanks, cyrille

===     http://www.vtr.org