Re: Sun visors

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sun visors
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:24:44 -0400
The two mounting brackets (per visor) are independent.  Pulling outwards on
them individually while moving them back and forth SHOULD free them.
Failing
that, maybe some WD40 or PB Blaster.  Last result, go ahead and use force;
replacements ARE available (although paying to replace parts damaged by
excess force is never very satisfying, is it?)

Best!

Greg Rowe

===     http://www.vtr.org