Triumph Book NOT sold out

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph Book NOT sold out
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:41:31 +0100
Wow, what an avalanche of emails awaiting me this morning!!!

VERY sorry for the confusion about the first order seemingly to have cleared
the whole lot. This is not, repeat not the case. I still have 244 left :)

SWMBO (aka "er indoors") requires my services today in helping to transport,
unload and progressively fit a new kitchen so re-listing will have to take
place tonight. I promise to contact 'off-list' all those who requested a
copy and I'll attach the new ebay listing details. Apologies but this is the
first time I did a Buy Now wuzzock on ebay and I guess I pressed the wrong
wotsit at some stage in the process.

Cheers, Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org