Re: Joe Hash's Triumph, Ltd.

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Joe Hash's Triumph, Ltd.
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:09:06 -0400
I worked for Joe for 5 years. He quit doing repairs for health reasons. I
have also heard about Mike Gassman and his shop. A lot of the customers at
Joe's shop used to go to Mike's but they didn't like the way he treated
people. From some of the stories I've heard I wouldn't deal with him unless
I had no other choice. For body work I would take it to the man that took
over Joe's shop Kennith Coe. Iv'e seen Kenny do great work with sheet metal,
he really knows his craft. for mechanical work he can either do it or
reccomend someone who can.

The contact information for Kenny is,
Dreamweaver Customs
540 280-8079