odometer

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: odometer
From: mkcaspian1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 20:18:04 -0400
Hi folks,
It appears my odometer has bit the dust - speedometer works, as does the trip
odometer, but the overall odometer appears to only function in the ones, tens
and hundreds digits - the thousands never change!  Am I doomed to having a
Spitfire that never makes it out of the 57,000 range, or are they repairable?
Is there a shop out there that repairs this gauge, and also are they available
as a replacement part?
John Flynn
78 Spitfire

===     http://www.vtr.org