GT6 Radiator

To: triumph-gt6-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: GT6 Radiator
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 11:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
I bet these posts are getting old...

Without having a car to look at, I'm a bit puzzled by
how/where the radiator installs on a GT6 MKI (67).
The PO set the car up for racing...installed a big
aluminum radiator...similar to Paul's setup.  He also
didn't quite get the wiring right & I don't have time
to go through his mistakes...sooooo.  I'm trying to
install the stock radiator.  There aren't any holes in
the frame to bolt to...no markings nothing.  I don't
have any brackets...nothing.  Anyone out there with
pics...insight...something??  The stock radiator does
have the mounting brackets, but I can't figure out
where the radiator installs in/on the frame?

TIA,

Todd Bermudez
Cincinnati, OH
67 GT6 MKI