Re: Victoria British catalog cover

To: s1500@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British catalog cover
From: "John Innis" <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:57:04 -0500
I think they are one and the same.

Are you asking about the red area just below the rubber bumpers?  In
the little inset where the air dam/grill are attached to the lower
front valences?  I was wondering about that too.  I had thought it was
body color showing through rather than a reflector, but I was not sure
how, as this area if completly filled on my car.  See the green circle
on the attached photo.

John

On 4/4/06, s1500@comcast.net <s1500@comcast.net> wrote:
> The Spring '06 catalog is the one I'm referring to.
>
> --
> http://infaux.net

> From: zoboherald@aol.com

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =

0001a.JPG]

===     http://www.vtr.org