Re: wheels

To: Grant & Cheryl <buss3@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: wheels
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:39:12 -0800 (PST)
The bolt circle (pcd in the UK) is 4-on-3.75" - the 3.75" is measured
from the center of one stud hole to the center of the opposite stud
hole.  I think the center hole needs to be 2.25" (from memory, check a
stock wheel to be sure).

You'll want a small positive offset (10-15mm, probably) - large
positive offset wheels (35-45mm) are for front wheel drive cars or use
with 1" thick adapters.  Negative offset will give it a low-rider look
(wheels stuck way outside the fenders).

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA *USA*

===     http://www.vtr.org