Restoration Software

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration Software
From: SpitfirePat <spitfirepat@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:43:27 +0000
I read a review of some computer software aimed specifically at people
undertaking a full car restoration. I've looked at the web site
http://www.restoration-manager.com/default.php and it appears a good
package, but I have not actually used it myself. I am posting here just to
let others know of its existence. There are some good hints about things to
do on the web site.

The software will track all aspects of a restoration, with photos and even
prints the labels for parts bags. The only thing it does not do according to
the review I read is track costs, but as the reviewer astutely observed this
may have been a deliberate oversight. I know what he means!

Pat
(no links to the software - back to lurker mode now)

===     http://www.vtr.org